Extraordinary Grilled Pork Chops
Pork Chops marinated and grilled with Fosse Farms Provencal.
- Place pork chops in zip lock bag
- Add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of Fosse Farms Provencal. Add one gourmet olive for each pork chop and 1/2 tablespoon of olive juice.
- Seal bag, place in fridge and let marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and let contents warm to near room temp
- Place pork chops and all contents of zip lock bag in iron skillet or stainless steel pan
- Set stove top grill to medium – high
- Cook each side approximately 5 to 10 minutes depending on thickness (turn over only once) chops will be firm to touch when cooked. Pork cooks through quickly – do not over cook. Meat should not be too firm or center will dry out
- Place olive on top of each pork chop for taste and presentation. Add side of parsley to platted chops to look like a pro!
Side with veggies or sweet potato, asparagus, or broccoli for great presentation.
(see other recipes for sautéed veggies with Fosse Farms Garlic Blackberry )